With the changing lifestyle both men and women suffer from the problem of hair loss. Males suffer from this problem because of genes, pattern baldness, scalp injuries etc. whereas its causes in females are hormonal imbalances or aging process. Having a bald scalp is really excruciating for every individual. But with the advancement in medical science and technology many surgical and non-surgical treatments are available today. Hair transplant in Noida is a perfect solution to effectively re-establish the lost hair.
Hair transplantation is a surgical procedure that involves transplanting of hair follicles from other portion of the head to the balder region. This is the most reliable and result oriented treatment that can cure baldness.
This treatment is broadly divided into three types –
- Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)
- Direct Hair Implant(DHI)
- Follicular Unit Hair Transplantation(FUT)
As every patient does not have same sort of baldness, every method does not suit everyone. According to the different requirement and conditions, these methods are used. However this type of treatment has its own advantages and disadvantages.
- Long Term Results – After the completion of the surgery any other type of surgery is not needed. It is a cost-effective method if compare to other types of hair restoration process.
- Regrowth – The follicles that are shifted to balder region carry on their work as natural hairs. Hair development is carried out after 4-6 months of the surgery.
- Side-effects – This procedure does not involve any major or serious complications. Depending on the skin of the individual transplantation may result in some problems such as itching, swelling, infection etc.
- Scarring – In very rare cases the transplanted follicles die before the growth of natural hair. This causes scarring in the area and the overall purpose of transplantation is lost.
As this is a surgical process the patient must be fit and healthy and ideally does not suffer from any major medical condition. Undergoing hair transplant in Noida the treatment is carried out by qualified hair loss expert who can provide full assessment and facilitate transplant surgery and helps you to reinstate self-confidence and gain a whole new appearance.